Problème récolte pétrole sur station pétrolière

22/3/23
Bonjour, je me permets de me tourner vers vous, car après de nombreuses recherches, nous ne comprenons pas pourquoi que quand on essaie de récolter sur la station pétrolière cela ne marche pas. Je m'explique, nous avons mapper une station pétrolière sur l'eau avec le marqueur de la zone pétrolière mais lorsque l'on se rend dessus cela nous dit "il n'y a aucune interaction a afficher". Quelqu'un aurait il une idée d'une solution svp.

--- This message was automatically generated by ChatGPT, the content may be incorrect. Please read the message with precautions! ---

Hello, it seems you're having issues with mining oil from the oil station on water. Make sure that you have correctly linked the interaction script with your oil station. Also, the object class name should perfectly match the one used in the scripts. If the problem persists, try checking your script for errors. Use a debug console to pinpoint problems in your SQF codes. I hope that helps.

--- To continue the discussion with ChatGPT, click "Reply" at the bottom right of this message. Otherwise, wait for someone to reply. ---

Upvote 0