English Dynamic Markers

Yuri Zoko

TP-Shop Team
Membre du personnel
Developer
31/3/20
1 300
Following several requests, I make a simple but effective tutorial that will allow you to MOVE a marker to a random position from an array.

To start, you will have to create a file in the folder life_server\Functions\Systems which will be called "fn_dynMarkers.sqf", add in it :
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le code !

We will better understand the code:

We define the different positions of the desired marker (for example: Kavala, Athira, Pyrgos), at the server startup, the script will select 1 random position and move the marker present on the map (in the example "weed_1", on the random position). You can add as many random position as you want, just add data to the array:

To know the desired position for the marker, teleport to the desired location and type in the debug console:

Once your markers and their positions are set, go to the life_server init and add all of them at the end:

Enjoy ! You've managed to create dynamic markers (which can be used to create random farm road, etc).

If you like this tutorial more, don't hesitate to put a little like to motivate me to do more ! :)

Dernière édition:
Les réactions: IceEagle132 et Mathis

Mathis

Admin
Membre du personnel
29/12/19
1 100
Plop!
Great initiative, thanks to you Yuri for this tutorial!

I specify that to have access to the debug console, you have to do in the chat (basic ! key) :

Then you will have "Logged in as Administrator".
And you will be able to do Escape and have access to it. With infiStar, it seems to me that F3 also gives access to the debug console!

Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici