English Database error with whitelist check

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion MrLioN34
  • Date de début Date de début

MrLioN34

User
2/9/24
Hello

I want to add a whitelist to my server. It says "Request received from the server... Verifying..." and I haven't been able to solve this problem for 2 days. How can I solve it?

And when I looked for whitelist in the server log I only saw this.

Code:
2024/09/04, 23:55:21 "DATABASE WARNING Query is not allowed: SELECT uid FROM whitelist"

WL53452.png

Vos logs extDB | Your extDB logs
https://paste-me.net/uzula
Dernière édition par un modérateur:
--- This message was automatically generated by ChatGPT, the content may be incorrect. Please read the message with precautions! ---

Hey there,

It seems like your server is having trouble executing the whitelist query due to restrictions. Make sure your database setup allows for SELECT queries (especially for the whitelist). Double-check your database configuration. If the issue persists, consider revising your whitelist implementation to ensure it aligns with your database permissions.

Best of luck!

--- To continue the discussion with ChatGPT, click "Reply" at the bottom right of this message. Otherwise, wait for someone to reply. ---

Upvote 0
--- This message was automatically generated by ChatGPT, the content may be incorrect. Please read the message with precautions! ---

--- To continue the discussion with ChatGPT, click "Reply" at the bottom right of this message. Otherwise, wait for someone to reply. ---

I understand, but I've been looking for 2 days but I couldn't find it.
Where will I see my database's permissions?
can you describe it?

Upvote 0
I understand, but I've been looking for 2 days but I couldn't find it.
Where will I see my database's permissions?
can you describe it?

To view your database permissions, you typically need to access the database management interface, usually phpMyAdmin or a similar tool provided by your hosting provider. Look for the user permissions section within the database settings. Ensure that the user associated with your Arma 3 server has the necessary SELECT permission on the database. If the SELECT permission is missing, you can grant it to the user to resolve the whitelist issue. Make sure to apply the changes and restart the server for the settings to take effect.

Upvote 0

To view your database permissions, you typically need to access the database management interface, usually phpMyAdmin or a similar tool provided by your hosting provider. Look for the user permissions section within the database settings. Ensure that the user associated with your Arma 3 server has the necessary SELECT permission on the database. If the SELECT permission is missing, you can grant it to the user to resolve the whitelist issue. Make sure to apply the changes and restart the server for the settings to take effect.

I searched the database for the settings you mentioned, but I couldn't find them.

Upvote 0
I searched the database for the settings you mentioned, but I couldn't find them.

It seems like you might not have access to view or modify the database permissions directly. In that case, you may need to contact your hosting provider or server administrator to assist you with checking and adjusting the database permissions for the Arma 3 server. They should be able to help you grant the necessary SELECT permission to the user associated with your server, allowing the whitelist functionality to work correctly. Remember to restart the server after making any changes for them to take effect.

Upvote 0

It seems like you might not have access to view or modify the database permissions directly. In that case, you may need to contact your hosting provider or server administrator to assist you with checking and adjusting the database permissions for the Arma 3 server. They should be able to help you grant the necessary SELECT permission to the user associated with your server, allowing the whitelist functionality to work correctly. Remember to restart the server after making any changes for them to take effect.

The server is already mine. However, I couldn't find the settings you mentioned. Can you help?

Upvote 0
The server is already mine. However, I couldn't find the settings you mentioned. Can you help?

To adjust database permissions for your Arma 3 server, you might need to directly modify the permissions in your MySQL database. You can try running the following query in your MySQL management tool:

Code:
GRANT SELECT ON your_database_name.* TO 'your_username'@'localhost';

Replace your_database_name with the name of your database and your_username with the appropriate username used by your Arma 3 server to connect to the database. After running this query, restart your server and check if the whitelist functionality works correctly.

Remember to always back up your database before making any changes. If you encounter any errors or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Upvote 0

To adjust database permissions for your Arma 3 server, you might need to directly modify the permissions in your MySQL database. You can try running the following query in your MySQL management tool:

Code:
GRANT SELECT ON your_database_name.* TO 'your_username'@'localhost';

Replace your_database_name with the name of your database and your_username with the appropriate username used by your Arma 3 server to connect to the database. After running this query, restart your server and check if the whitelist functionality works correctly.

Remember to always back up your database before making any changes. If you encounter any errors or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

I'm sorry it didn't happen. The problem still persists.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry it didn't happen. The problem still persists.

It seems the issue persists despite granting the SELECT permission. Try creating a new user with full privileges on the database and updating your server's connection settings to use this new user. Remember to restart the server after making changes. If the problem continues, there might be another issue causing the whitelist problem. You may need to review your server's script to ensure it's correctly handling whitelist requests. If the problem persists, feel free to provide more details for further assistance.

Upvote 0

It seems the issue persists despite granting the SELECT permission. Try creating a new user with full privileges on the database and updating your server's connection settings to use this new user. Remember to restart the server after making changes. If the problem continues, there might be another issue causing the whitelist problem. You may need to review your server's script to ensure it's correctly handling whitelist requests. If the problem persists, feel free to provide more details for further assistance.

the problem persists. and I get the same error in the rpt log.

is the error: "DATABASE WARNING Query not allowed: Select user ID from whitelist"

Upvote 0
the problem persists. and I get the same error in the rpt log.

is the error: "DATABASE WARNING Query not allowed: Select user ID from whitelist"

It seems like your server is encountering an issue with the database query related to the whitelist. You may need to adjust the database query being used in your server script to comply with the permissions set in the database. Review the script handling the whitelist functionality and ensure that the query is properly formatted and authorized. Make sure the user associated with your server has the required permissions to execute the SELECT query on the whitelist table. Once you've made the necessary adjustments, restart your server and check if the issue is resolved.

Feel free to provide more details if you need further assistance in resolving this whitelist problem.

Upvote 0
I am sad 🙁 The problem still persists. and I can't figure it out. I checked my database but it's the same

Upvote 0
Do you use "SQL Custom"? It's a file in your @extDB3/sql_custom that lists the authorized queries.
Altislife doesn't have this by default, but some servers do.

If so, can you send me your file containing the list of authorized queries?

I think the files you are talking about are one of these files?

Code:
[Default]

Version = 1
Strip Chars = "`/\|;{}<>'"
Strip Chars Mode = 0

;;--------------------------------------------------------------
;;                    Altis-Life-Custom
;;                        Made By
;;                   GetSomePanda + BoGuu

;; ----------------------
;;         Procedures

[resetLifeVehicles]

SQL1_1 = CALL resetLifeVehicles;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1
Prepared Statement = false

[deleteDeadVehicles]

SQL1_1 = CALL deleteDeadVehicles;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

[deleteOldHouses]

SQL1_1 = CALL deleteOldHouses;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

[deleteOldGangs]

SQL1_1 = CALL deleteOldGangs;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

[deleteOldContainers]

SQL1_1 = CALL deleteOldGangs;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

;;         Player

;;Inserts / Updates
[playerInsert]

SQL1_1 = INSERT INTO players
SQL1_2 =         (playerid, name, cash, bankacc, aliases, cop_licenses, med_licenses, civ_licenses, civ_gear, cop_gear, med_gear)
SQL1_3 =         VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?);

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

[playerUpdateWest]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players
SQL1_2 =         SET name=?, cash=?, bankacc=?, cop_gear=?, cop_licenses=?, cop_stats=?, playtime=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

;;-------------------------------------------------------------
[playerUpdateCiv]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players
SQL1_2 =         SET name=?, cash=?, bankacc=?, civ_licenses=?, civ_gear=?, arrested=?, civ_stats=?, civ_alive=?, civ_position=?, playtime=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 8, 10, 11

[playerUpdateMedic]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players
SQL1_2 =         SET name=?, cash=?, bankacc=?, med_licenses=?, med_gear=?, med_stats=?, playtime=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 8

;;Partial Updates
[playerUpdateCash]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players
SQL1_2 =         SET cash=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[playerUpdateBank]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players
SQL1_2 =         SET bankacc=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[playerUpdateLicensesWest]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players  
SQL1_2 =         SET cop_licenses=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[playerUpdateLicensesCiv]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players  
SQL1_2 =         SET civ_licenses=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[playerUpdateLicensesMedic]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players      
SQL1_2 =         SET med_licenses=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[playerUpdateGearWest]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players      
SQL1_2 =         SET cop_gear=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[playerUpdateGearCiv]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players      
SQL1_2 =         SET civ_gear=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[playerUpdateGearMedic]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players      
SQL1_2 =         SET med_gear=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[playerUpdateCivPos]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players
;;                    1                  2                 3
SQL1_2 =         SET civ_alive=?, civ_position=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3

[playerUpdateCivArrested]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players
SQL1_2 =         SET arrested=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[playerUpdateCash+Bank].

SQL1_1 = UPDATE players
SQL1_2 =         SET cash=?, bankacc=? WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3

;;Selections
[playerCheck]

SQL1_1 = SELECT playerid, name FROM players WHERE playerid=?;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2

[playerWestInfo]

SQL1_1 = SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, adminlevel, donorlevel, cop_licenses, coplevel, cop_gear, blacklist, cop_stats, playtime FROM players WHERE playerid=?;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

[playerCivInfo]

SQL1_1 = SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, adminlevel, donorlevel, civ_licenses, arrested, civ_gear, civ_stats, civ_alive, civ_position, playtime FROM players WHERE playerid=?;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

[playerMedicInfo]

SQL1_1 = SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, adminlevel, donorlevel, med_licenses, mediclevel, med_gear, med_stats, playtime FROM players WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

;;         Vehicles

;;Inserts / Updates
[vehicleInsert]

SQL1_1 = INSERT INTO vehicles
SQL1_2 =         (side, classname, type, pid, alive, active, inventory, color, plate, gear, damage)
SQL1_3 =         VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?);

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

;;Vehicle Storing Updates
[vehicleUpdateActive]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicles
SQL1_2 =         SET active='0', fuel=?, damage=? WHERE pid=? AND plate=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4

[vehicleUpdateActive2]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicles
SQL1_2 =         SET active='1', damage=? WHERE pid=? AND id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3

[vehicleUpdateBlacklist]
;;Used in fn_spawnVehicle

SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicles
SQL1_2 =         SET blacklist='0' WHERE id=? AND pid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3

[vehicleUpdateBlacklist2]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicles
SQL1_2 =         SET blacklist='1' WHERE pid=? AND plate=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[vehicleUpdateStore]
;;Update for storing vehicles.

SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicles    
SQL1_2 =         SET active='0', inventory=?, gear=?, fuel=?, damage=? WHERE pid=? AND plate=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

[vehicleUpdateGear]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicles
SQL1_2 =         SET gear=? WHERE pid=? AND plate=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3

[vehicleUpdateInventory]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicles
SQL1_2 =         SET inventory=? WHERE pid=? AND plate=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3

[vehicleDelete]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicles
SQL1_2 =         SET alive='0' WHERE pid=? AND plate=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

;;Selections
[vehicleGetInfo]
;;Used for fn_getVehicles.sqf

SQL1_1 = SELECT id, side, classname, type, pid, alive, active, plate, color FROM vehicles WHERE pid=? AND alive=? AND active=? AND side=? AND type=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

[vehicleGetInfo2]
;;Used for fn_spawnVehicle.sqf

SQL1_1 = SELECT id, side, classname, type, pid, alive, active, plate, color, inventory, gear, fuel, damage, blacklist FROM vehicles WHERE id=? AND pid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

;;         Gangs

;;Inserts / Updates
[gangInsert]

SQL1_1 = INSERT INTO gangs
;;                  1        2      3
SQL1_2 =         (owner, name, members)
SQL1_3 =         VALUES(?,?,?);

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3

[gangUpdate]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE gangs
SQL1_2 =         SET active=?, owner=?, members=? WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4

[gangRemove]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE gangs
SQL1_2 =         SET active='0' WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

[gangUpdateBank+MaxMembers+Owner]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE gangs
SQL1_2 =         SET bank=?, maxmembers=?, owner=? WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4

[gangUpdateBank]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE gangs
SQL1_2 =         SET bank=? WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[gangUpdateMaxMembers]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE gangs
SQL1_2 =         SET maxmembers=? WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[gangUpdateOwner]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE gangs
SQL1_2 =         SET owner=? WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[gangUpdateMembers]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE gangs
SQL1_2 =         SET members=? WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

;;Selections
[gangName]
;;fn_insertGang.sqf

SQL1_1 = SELECT id FROM gangs WHERE name=? AND active='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1

[gangFind]
;;fn_insertGang.sqf

SQL1_1 = SELECT id FROM gangs WHERE members LIKE ? AND active='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1

[gangCheckOther]
;;fn_insertGang.sqf
;;Check to see if gang has same name.

SQL1_1 = SELECT id, active FROM gangs WHERE name=? AND active='0';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1

[gangOwnerFind]
;;fn_insertGang.sqf

SQL1_1 = SELECT id FROM gangs WHERE owner=? AND active='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1

[gangFindInfo]
;;fn_queryPlayerGang.sqf

SQL1_1 = SELECT id, owner, name, maxmembers, bank, members FROM gangs WHERE active='1' AND members LIKE ?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

;; -------------------------------
;;         Houses / Containers

;;Inserts / Updates
[houseInsert]

SQL1_1 = INSERT INTO houses
SQL1_2 =         (pid, pos, owned)
SQL1_3 =         VALUES(?,?,?);

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3

[containerInsert]

SQL1_1 = INSERT INTO containers
SQL1_2 =         (pid, pos, classname, inventory, gear, owned, dir)
SQL1_3 =         VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?);

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

[containerDelete1]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE containers
SQL1_2 =         SET owned='0', pos='[]' WHERE pid=? AND pos=? AND owned='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[containerDelete2]

SQL1_2 =         SET owned='0', pos='[]' WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

[houseSell1]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE houses
SQL1_2 =         SET owned='0', pos='[]' WHERE pid=? AND pos=? AND owned='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[houseSell2]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE houses
SQL1_2 =         SET owned='0', pos='[]' WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

[containerUpdateGear]

SQL1_2 =         SET gear=? WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[containerUpdateTrunk]

SQL1_2 =         SET inventory=? WHERE id=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

;;Selections
[houseGetID]

SQL1_1 = SELECT id FROM houses WHERE pos=? AND pid=? AND owned='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

OUTPUT = 1

[containerGetID]

SQL1_1 = SELECT id FROM containers WHERE pos=? AND pid=? AND owned='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

OUTPUT = 1

[houseFetchContainers]

SQL1_1 = SELECT pid, pos, classname, inventory, gear, dir, id FROM containers WHERE pid=? AND owned='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

[houseGetPos]

SQL1_1 = SELECT pid, pos FROM houses WHERE pid=? AND owned='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2

[houseCleanContainers]

SQL1_1 = SELECT pid, pos FROM containers WHERE pid=? AND owned='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2

[houseCount]

SQL1_1 = SELECT COUNT(*) FROM houses WHERE owned='1';

SQL1_INPUTS = 0
[houseInit]

SQL1_1 = SELECT houses.id, houses.pid, houses.pos, players.name FROM houses INNER JOIN players WHERE houses.owned='1' AND houses.pid = players.playerid LIMIT ?,10;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4

;;               Wanted

;;Inserts / Updates
[wantedInsert]

SQL1_1 = INSERT INTO wanted
SQL1_2 =         (wantedID, wantedName, wantedCrimes, wantedBounty, active)
SQL1_3 =         VALUES(?,?,?,?,?);

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

[wantedUpdate]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE wanted
SQL1_2 =         SET wantedCrimes = ?, wantedBounty = wantedBounty + ?, active = '1' WHERE wantedID=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2, 3

[wantedUpdateName]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE wanted
SQL1_2 =         SET wantedName=? WHERE wantedID=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2

[wantedRemove]

SQL1_1 = UPDATE wanted
SQL1_2 =         SET active = '0', wantedCrimes = '[]', wantedBounty = '0' WHERE wantedID=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

;;Selections
[wantedFetch]

SQL1_1 = SELECT wantedID, wantedName FROM wanted WHERE active='1' AND wantedID in (?);

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2
[wantedGetID]

SQL1_1 = SELECT wantedID FROM wanted WHERE wantedID=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1
[wantedGetCrimes+Bounty]

SQL1_1 = SELECT wantedCrimes, wantedBounty FROM wanted WHERE wantedID=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2
[wantedGetCrimes+Bounty2]

SQL1_1 = SELECT wantedCrimes, wantedBounty FROM wanted WHERE active='1' AND wantedID=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2
[wantedBounty]

SQL1_1 = SELECT wantedID, wantedName, wantedCrimes, wantedBounty FROM wanted WHERE active='1' AND wantedID=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4
[wantedPerson]

SQL1_1 = SELECT wantedID, wantedName, wantedBounty FROM wanted WHERE active='1' AND wantedID=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3
[wantedName]

SQL1_1 = SELECT wantedName FROM wanted WHERE wantedID=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1
[getTuningData]
SQL1_1 = SELECT tuning_data FROM vehicles WHERE id=?;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1
Number of Inputs = 1
Output = 1-String
;;______________________________________________________________
[updateTuningData]
SQL1_1 = UPDATE vehicles SET tuning_data=? WHERE id=?;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1, 2
Number of Inputs = 2
;;______________________________________________________________

Dernière édition:
Upvote 0
Yes, exactly ! I don't know exactly how it works as very few people use it, but I suppose you have to add something like this :
Code:
[getWhitelist]
SQL1_1 = SELECT uid FROM whitelist;
SQL1_INPUTS = 0
OUTPUT = 1

And modify this line in the script to replace the request with "getWhitelist" :
Code:
private _query = (["SELECT uid FROM whitelist",2,true] call DB_fnc_asyncCall);

I advise you to look in your other files at how SQL queries are made to do the same thing

Upvote 0
Yes, exactly ! I don't know exactly how it works as very few people use it, but I suppose you have to add something like this :
Code:
[getWhitelist]
SQL1_INPUTS = 0
OUTPUT = 1

Code:

I advise you to look in your other files at how SQL queries are made to do the same thing
I checked it the same way as you said. The problem still persists. I checked everything but couldn't find it.
My server log .rpt also has the same error and it does not connect to the server at all.
Code:
2024/09/08, 19:14:25 "DATABASE WARNING Query is not allowed: SELECT uid FROM whitelist"

Upvote 0
Code:
[getWhitelist]
SQL1_INPUTS = 0
OUTPUT = 1

Code:

I checked it the same way as you said. The problem still persists. I checked everything but couldn't find it.
My server log .rpt also has the same error and it does not connect to the server at all.
Code:
2024/09/08, 19:14:25 "DATABASE WARNING Query is not allowed: SELECT uid FROM whitelist"

If you want the script of another file to be checked, I will present it to you as well.

Upvote 0
Can you share the files you edited ?

You need to replace the SQL query here by its key also :
Code:

But I don't know exactly what to put. Can you share the link to view your framework ? To check how other scripts works

Upvote 0
Can you share the files you edited ?

You need to replace the SQL query here by its key also :
Code:

But I don't know exactly what to put. Can you share the link to view your framework ? To check how other scripts works
altis-life-custom.ini only selection section and at the bottom
Code:
;;Selections
[playerCheck]

SQL1_1 = SELECT playerid, name FROM players WHERE playerid=?;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2

[playerWestInfo]

SQL1_1 = SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, adminlevel, donorlevel, cop_licenses, coplevel, cop_gear, blacklist, cop_stats, playtime FROM players WHERE playerid=?;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

[playerCivInfo]

SQL1_1 = SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, adminlevel, donorlevel, civ_licenses, arrested, civ_gear, civ_stats, civ_alive, civ_position, playtime FROM players WHERE playerid=?;
SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

[playerMedicInfo]

SQL1_1 = SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, adminlevel, donorlevel, med_licenses, mediclevel, med_gear, med_stats, playtime FROM players WHERE playerid=?;

SQL1_INPUTS = 1

OUTPUT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

[Whitelist]

SQL1_INPUTS = 0

OUTPUT = 1

fn_whiteList.sqf

Code:
/*
    File:  fn_whiteList.sqf