English Not solved Add textures to players skins

• Bonjour Visiteur ! Les sujets de cette catégorie sont clos. Si vous souhaitez réouvrir, merci de nous contacter en précisant le lien du post à réouvrir !

Hello Visiteur ! The topics in this category are closed. If you wish to reopen, please contact us with the link of the post you wish to reopen !

Aaurous

User
13/11/23
Hallå!

Jag har svenska poliskläder i jpg-format som jag försöker få in på min server. Now it's time to take advantage of the fn_playerskins men and women who want to do it, but they don't have to wait for the server to be spam "picture textures\cop uniform.jpg not found"

Behöver jag ändra någonstans mer eller gör jag helt fel

I'm the Boss

Admin
2/1/20
1 100
--- This message was automatically generated by ChatGPT, the content may be incorrect. Please read the message with precautions! ---

Hello!

To use custom clothes in Arma 3, you need to convert your jpg files to a compatible format such as paa. Then, you can add the file paths to your mission's description.ext file under class CfgTextures. Make sure the file paths are correct and match the folder structure on your server. Remember to restart the server after making any changes to the mission or server files. If the issue persists, double-check your file names and paths for any typos or errors. Good luck!

--- To continue the discussion with ChatGPT, click "Reply" at the bottom right of this message. Otherwise, wait for someone to reply. ---

Aaurous

User
13/11/23
--- This message was automatically generated by ChatGPT, the content may be incorrect. Please read the message with precautions! ---

I apologize for the inconvenience. In order to better assist you, could you please provide more specific information about the issue you're facing? What exactly happens when you try to add the jpg files as custom clothes on your server? Are there any error messages or other indications of what might be going wrong? Any additional details you can provide will be helpful in troubleshooting the problem.

--- To continue the discussion with ChatGPT, click "Reply" at the bottom right of this message. Otherwise, wait for someone to reply. ---

Hello!

Can you send a screenshot of the error you have ? And the content or your "textures" folder ?
Your fn_playerSkins.sqf can help also, if you have made changes into it
Hi, Here is the picture =)

I also post the first skin that i trying to work.

Fichiers joints

• save1.PNG
    save1.PNG
    247.8 KB · Affichages: 9
  • save2.PNG
    save2.PNG
    677.2 KB · Affichages: 8
  • save3.PNG
    save3.PNG
    206.4 KB · Affichages: 9
  • save4.PNG
    save4.PNG
    187.7 KB · Affichages: 9

Aaurous

User
13/11/23
Where does "textures\clothes\polis_cadet1" is called ?

Be careful with capitals, "Clothes" has a capital letter in your folder but not in the path, and the files too: this could be a problem.
I advise you to convert your textures into .paa files with Arma 3 Tools
Hi, I got it working but something strange is happening. Attaches two pictures / as well as fn_playerskins picture. I tried to change to another npc model but then I don't get any skin on it, I have also tried whit "U_Rangemaster"

Is this something you can get help with for a price, of course?

Fichiers joints

• picture 1.PNG
    picture 1.PNG
    2.5 Mo · Affichages: 5
  • Capture 3.PNG
    Capture 3.PNG
    172.2 KB · Affichages: 5
  • Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    2.1 Mo · Affichages: 5
Dernière édition:

Aaurous

User
13/11/23
Your skin was made for which uniform classname ?

I cannot see what you changed in your fn_playerSkins.sqf, I think you need to change this path :
Voir la pièce jointe 4392
Can you send this file via
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le lien !
next time ?

If you want custom work, you can create a request on our discord : Custom - The-Programmer
Yes,
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le lien !
There is the file. I will create a request if i don't get it to work. :)

Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici