English Solved How to set civilian as the default task on lobby screen

Tesla

User
28/9/23
When I enter the server the first selected task is empty even though there are options on the left. When I enter the server, I want the first choice to be civilian. Afterwards, the player can choose a police officer or a doctor. My current one is selecting blank. The player himself clicks on the civilian and enters. How can I fix it? thank you for your help.

Solution
Hi

You can use this function on your description.ext
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le code !

On the wiki, it say :
By default a new player is not auto assigned a free playable slot in the mission lobby in Multiplayer. Disable this setting to make him auto assigned to the side with least players.

I hope this can help you.

Good day and happy new years.

I'm the Boss

Admin
2/1/20
1 100
--- This message was automatically generated by ChatGPT, the content may be incorrect. Please read the message with precautions! ---

Hello,

To ensure the "Civilian" option is automatically selected upon entering the server, you can modify the code responsible for setting the default task.

First, locate the relevant part of the code where the task selection is handled. Look for a script that initializes the lobby screen or sets the default task.

Within this script, find the section where the task selection is defined. Look for an array or list of available tasks with associated buttons or panels.

To make "Civilian" the default task, you will need to explicitly set it as the selected option. Look for a line of code that sets the initial selected task and modify it to select "Civilian" instead of leaving it blank.

If you're having trouble finding the specific code section, please share the relevant code snippet or provide more details about the framework or mission you are working with, and I'll be happy to assist you further.

--- To continue the discussion with ChatGPT, click "Reply" at the bottom right of this message. Otherwise, wait for someone to reply. ---

24/8/22
Lyon
Hi

You can use this function on your description.ext
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le code !

On the wiki, it say :
By default a new player is not auto assigned a free playable slot in the mission lobby in Multiplayer. Disable this setting to make him auto assigned to the side with least players.

I hope this can help you.

Good day and happy new years.

• Muscle
Les réactions: Maxence
Solution
Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici