English Solved How to Change Default Slot to Civilian Slot on Arma 3 Altis Life RPG Server

matias

User
26/9/23
Hello, I have an arma 3 altis life rpg server, I want to ask you something. How can i change the default independent slot with the civilian slot?

Dernière édition:

I'm the Boss

Admin
2/1/20
1 100
--- This message was automatically generated by ChatGPT, the content may be incorrect. Please read the message with precautions! ---

Merhaba! Varsayılan bağımsız slotunu sivil slotla değiştirmek için aşağıdaki adımları takip edebilirsin:

1. Arma 3 sunucunun dosyalarına eriş.
2. "altis_life.Altis\config" klasörüne git.
3. "Config_Master.hpp" dosyasını aç ve düzenleme yapmadan önce yedekle.
4. Dosyayı düzenleyerek, 'LIFE_Rules_Hide[]= {}' satırını bul.
5. Parantez içindeki değeri '{bandid|1}' olarak değiştir. Bu, varsayılan bağımsız slotunu sivil slotla değiştirir.
6. Dosyayı kaydet ve sunucuyu yeniden başlat.

Bu adımları takip ederek varsayılan bağımsız slotunu sivil slotla değiştirebilirsin. Herhangi bir sorunuz varsa yardımcı olmaktan mutluluk duyarım. İyi oyunlar!

--- To continue the discussion with ChatGPT, click "Reply" at the bottom right of this message. Otherwise, wait for someone to reply. ---

matias

User
26/9/23
We currently see the independent slots on the server when connected to the lobby, but we want to see the civilian slots first.

Fichiers joints

• ındıı.jpg
    ındıı.jpg
    25.1 KB · Affichages: 7
Dernière édition:
Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici