English Not solved Issue with Wanted List and Connection Establishment

• Bonjour Visiteur ! Les sujets de cette catégorie sont clos. Si vous souhaitez réouvrir, merci de nous contacter en précisant le lien du post à réouvrir !

Hello Visiteur ! The topics in this category are closed. If you wish to reopen, please contact us with the link of the post you wish to reopen !

LogicLion

User
5/1/21
So I have made many modifications to my server files, and little did I know somewhere that I have modified it broke the "wanted list" and now all I get is "Establishing Connection"

I have received no error's in either client or server RPT which is why I am seeking help.

I changed everything to do with wanted system, with the default 5.0 version both life_server and mission, but no matter what changes I make I can't connect to the wanted system, I can no longer add people to the wanted list, nor does it show who's wanted. Normally, it would say "No criminals" but it doesn't even show that.

My main concern is trying to find where I broke it, or how to go about fixing it, as the RPT's are empty which makes it much more difficult to find.

Thanks

LogicLion

User
5/1/21
I was looking at Interpol, but I was unsure if it replaced the default. Since you said it does, if you can't find where I broke my current Ill defiantly look at getting it. Thank you

Fichiers joints

• fn_wantedMenu.sqf
    1.5 KB · Affichages: 35
  • fn_wantedFetch.sqf
    1.4 KB · Affichages: 40
  • fn_wantedList.sqf
    717 bytes · Affichages: 35
  • CfgRemoteExec.hpp
    8.2 KB · Affichages: 42

Maxence

Admin
Membre du personnel
Yes, Interpol completely replaces the default wanted menu with an independent system.

I have not seen any problems in these files which are supposed to manage the Wanted List display. Can you also attach your 3 log files (server + extDB + client) after having the problem in game?

If you need more information to find the logs, here is a tutorial : https://forum.the-programmer.com/post/how-to-find-your-logs.1160/

Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici