English Not solved Setting up passport change when changing ID card

• Bonjour Visiteur ! Les sujets de cette catégorie sont clos. Si vous souhaitez réouvrir, merci de nous contacter en précisant le lien du post à réouvrir !

Hello Visiteur ! The topics in this category are closed. If you wish to reopen, please contact us with the link of the post you wish to reopen !

Sky Sailor

User
23/1/20
How to setup? I want passports to be changed when changing Id Card. I need this to set up different passports for the Governor, the FBI, and so on ...

Solution
Hey,
Here is an example of a possible modification (to be adapted and modified according to your needs)

1) In your fn_IdentityInitPlayer.sqf in the advanced_identity\client folder, under
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le code !

Add :

Change license_civ_VARIBALE by your license name

2) Now, in your fn_IdentityDisplayCard in the advanced_identity\client folder, at the end of the file before the last }; add :

Jean-Baptiste

TP-Shop Team
Membre du personnel
Developer
5/8/18
Hey,
Here is an example of a possible modification (to be adapted and modified according to your needs)

1) In your fn_IdentityInitPlayer.sqf in the advanced_identity\client folder, under

Add :

Change license_civ_VARIBALE by your license name

2) Now, in your fn_IdentityDisplayCard in the advanced_identity\client folder, at the end of the file before the last }; add :

You can set your card texture by changing : gendarmerie.paa

Keep me posted ;)

Solution
Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici