English Not solved Troubleshooting server restart script

• Bonjour Visiteur ! Les sujets de cette catégorie sont clos. Si vous souhaitez réouvrir, merci de nous contacter en précisant le lien du post à réouvrir !

Hello Visiteur ! The topics in this category are closed. If you wish to reopen, please contact us with the link of the post you wish to reopen !
16/10/20
Need help with reboot script.
I used the following information https://forum.the-programmer.com/post/scripted-restart.168/#post-6434

The error Error occurs when the server is to be restarted at 6 p.m.

True to know you need to know more.

S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le code !

I don't have SpyGlas or Infistar, but I have the command in remote exe management as it was received in the logs that this class has already been heard.

But I haven't found this class

Dernière édition par un modérateur:

Maxence

Admin
Membre du personnel
Hello :)

This error occurs when the server should restart using this function in the fn_restart.sqf :

Did you put the admin password of your server instead of CE8C283FB8EDDA1F89B3BD5C7EBE8 in the file mentioned?

If you want to check that you have put the right password, on your server, on the game, you can connect as admin with :

If it works and that you have put this password in the fn_restart.sqf, it means that the problem comes from somewhere else

16/10/20
The following happened yesterday, the server restarted at 6 p.m. at last automatically, but nothing happened at midnight and 6 a.m., the RTP didn't generate any errors, nor were there any in-game warnings. Anyone with an idea?

Maxence

Admin
Membre du personnel
This time it worked ? Does it work every time now ?

Maybe you recomplied your life_server to a pbo file for another modification but it saved the fn_restart.sqf with the good password, I don't know 🤔

Whatever happens keep in mind that it can't be random there must have been a change :)

Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici