Welcome to this tutorial where I will show you how to install the TFAR mod which allows you to have an advanced radio and communication system in game.
The mod's website is available here :
Let's go !
I. Installation of the mod and its dependencies :
1) First you have to download the version on the site, two versions are available:
- The official and functional version (2016) : 0.9.12
- The BETA version (2019) but which may include some bugs : 1.0.325
You must have CBA to use the mod correctly !
2) Inside the archive is an addon folder that you will copy and paste into your modpack (content only).
You must also take the .dlls (task_force_radio_pipe) that you will put at the root of your modpack.
3) In the TeamSpeak folder is the plugin that is necessary for the mod to work for the players, so you have to give them this file. To install it, just double click on it!
II. Installing the mod on the server
1) In your init.sqf in the Core folder add these lines at the end :
All elements are explained on the right =)
2) You can add the radios in your gun shops if you want to.
The classnames of the radios are available here :
III. Installing the mod on your TeamSpeak server
1) You just have to create a channel with the name and the password previously filled in the lines of init.sqf
2) Now you need to change the teamspeak anti flood settings.
To do this right click on the main channel of your teamspeak --> then click on Manage vhost ==> Antiflooding. Change the values in this :
3) Optional It is recommended to disable TeamSpeak alert sounds (when a person joins a channel, ...): Options > Notifications > Sound pack: "Sounds disabled".
To use this option, restart your TeamSpeak.
Congratulations ! You have just completed the installation of TFAR, do not hesitate to ask me your questions !
Dernière édition par un modérateur: