English Setup ACE 3 (Advanced Combat Environment) medical system on your server

24/1/20
dreamlifegames.com
Hello Everyone because of Christmas id decided to create a small ACE 3 Setup Tutorial.
I heard that a lot of servers having an issue with that and I want you guys to show how to use it and how to setup it.

1. Download the ACE Mod from Steam or Ace its self:
Steam:
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le lien !

ACE:
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le lien !

2. Add the Mod to your Launcher Start Parameter by adding a tick on the mod in the Modlist. If you have downloaded it by ACE make sure you add it first as a local mod.

3. Start Arma III with ACE and Open the mission.sqm of your Server make sure its the right one.

4. Go to Setting and Addon Options on the Header Menu. A Menu Should open Up where you can See a Couple of Settings for the Selected addon.

5. In this Addon Options Menu select the addon: "Ace-MedicalSystem".
5.1 Make Sure you select the Mission side of the header and not the Server side. It will automatically overwrite the function of everyone on the server if the tick is in for mission overwriting which will be done automatically if you change something.

6. Do the settings that you want ill attach my medical settings so if you want to use just import them.

7. If you want to use the doctor and medic without using the Duty System by The-Programmer you will have to go to you Slots Unit and set them their rank ( Option for this is a the bottom of the settings form the Slot Unit)!! IMPORTANT!! Make sure you give the right slot the permissions.

8. If you are done with doing you settings you can just Save your mission file upload it to your server. Add ACE as a Mod in the Start Parameter and you can use it on your server.

9. Get the classname's of the ace items which are important for the Medical System. They can be found in the Virtual Arsenal when u have selected a backpack.
Add them to the Medic Shop So they can buy it. It Counts as a Weapon so make Sure u add is as Weapon.
Go to your config_master and allowed medics to use Weapons.

There will come an video for explaining everything as soon as i got the time for it.
If you have any question feel free to DM me on DC or just replay to this thread.
Merry Christmas and a good start in to the new year.

ACE SETTINGS:
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le code !

Dernière édition par un modérateur:

Salazar

User
23/11/20
I'm convinced that more changes need to be made than that. Like, how can a player call the EMS when he's in ACE's "coma"?

24/1/20
dreamlifegames.com
I'm convinced that more changes need to be made than that. Like, how can a player call the EMS when he's in ACE's "coma"?
Well this i not part of ace by default you have to create a small code fo that in your surival.sqf in the core folder.
1. Have to create a variable to define if you already messaged the Medics like
called_med =false; then make a small while true do with sleep time which will handle your recall so that means every 1-2(example) min the variable will be set to false and the player can remessage them.
2. create the if check if they are ace unconscious and is false if yey do a yes no dialog to ask the player if he wants to call medics. if yes create a call for the medics and set the var to true so its not gonna spam the player if no just make set true without messageing so player will be asked again maybe he changed his oppinon

or you just use that result from Native network: Add that on to the bottom on top of uiSleep 1; (Core/fn_survial.sqf)
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le code !

Les réactions: IceEagle132
Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici