English Solved How to Adjust Armor on Modded Vehicles for Better Gameplay

Mini_revo

User
21/1/23
Hallo zusammen.

Ich benutze Ace3 mit KAT und modifizierten Fahrzeugen von D3S und Ivory usw.
Bei allen habe ich das Problem, dass ich als Fahrer so gut wie keinen Schaden nehme.
Ich habe versucht, den Rüstungswert eines Autos zu ändern, das einen Rüstungswert von 100 vor der Hand auf 10 hatte, und es hat Wunder gewirkt.
Aber ich habe das im Mod selbst gemacht Meine Frage ist, ob es eine bessere Möglichkeit gibt, diese Änderung vorzunehmen oder das Problem mit dem Schaden anderweitig zu beheben.
Wenn es möglich ist, wäre es schön, wenn diese Änderung behoben würde, damit ein Spieler sein Auto danach mit mehr Panzerung aufrüsten könnte. Wenn das überhaupt möglich ist.

Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe im Voraus

Englisch:

Hello everyone.

I use Ace3 with KAT and modified vehicles from D3S and Ivory etc.
I have the problem with all of them that as a driver I take almost no damage.
I tried changing the armor rating of a car that had a armor rating of 100 to 10 and it worked wonders.
But I did this in the mod myself. My question is if there is a better way to make this change or otherwise fix the damage issue.
If it's possible, it would be nice to fix this change so a player could upgrade their car with more armor afterwards. If that's even possible.

Thanks for any help in advance

Dernière édition:

Mini_revo

User
21/1/23
Sry for the German.. Was a bit Brain AFK.
No there are no issues with vanilla vehicles i saw that the Vanilla Vehicles have a Armor stat of 35 for the Sport Limosine while the Car I tested had a Armor stat of 120 to even 250 some of them.

Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici