GTA5 Plugin - Speed Radar

LogicLion

User
5/1/21
About
Speed Radar Plugin is a ScriptHook-based plugin that I created for GTA5. The inspiration for this plugin came from other speed radar plugins that are either outdated or no longer maintained. However, unlike those, my plugin is fully operational and its source code is available for anyone to access.

This plugin is the latest release that I shared on GTA5mods, and it's an enhanced version of my previous work. Whether you're a fan of LSPDFR or prefer using other methods, this plugin is compatible with all GTA5 versions. So, if you're looking for a reliable and functional speed radar plugin, look no further than this Speed Radar Plugin!

Installation
To ensure a smooth installation process, make sure to have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later installed. This mod was specifically designed using .NET Framework 4.8.1, and you'll also need to have the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package installed.

Next, head over to GitHub and download the latest Script Hook V. Follow the instructions provided to install it correctly. (
S’il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le lien !
)

Once done, download the provided SpeedRadar.dll and place it in the scripts folder alongside the SpeedRadar.ini file, which can be found within the Grand Theft Auto V Directory. If you can't locate the scripts folder, simply create one.

With these simple steps, you'll be ready to enjoy the incredible features of Speed Radar Plugin!

Activating:
Activating the mod is a breeze - simply press F5 while in-game, and you'll receive a notification confirming that it's been enabled.

To adjust the marker position, use the numpad 2, 4, 6, and 8 keys. The numpad 0 key will snap the marker to the ground quickly and easily.

Need to modify the speed limit? No problem - the numpad + and - keys can do just that! Our default speed limit is 60mph, but you can increase it up to a maximum of 200mph.

Here are the following settings which can be changed in the ini file
  1. Increase / Decrease speed limit
  2. Speed Units (MPH or KMH)
  3. Enable Radar Key (Default F5)
  4. Default Speed Limit
  5. Toggle key for the latest violations
  6. Violation display time
  7. Radar Direction
  8. Speed Tolerance
  9. Marker Color (RGB Format Only)

A little about the settings
  1. Increase / Decrease speed limit: Press the numpad + key to increase the speed limit, or the numpad - key to decrease it.
  2. Speed Units: Self explanatory
  3. Enable Radar Key: Self explanatory
  4. Default Speed Limit: By default its 60 from when you enable the radar. You can change this to any number below 200 but above 1. It must be a number.
  5. Toggle key for the latest violations: Self explanatory
  6. Violation display time: This setting is for the violations GUI, default is 10 seconds for when the last violation should be removed from the GUI.
  7. Radar Direction: This feature was added, because you should be able to act like a real life police officer. The direction setting can be Both directions, Traffic going toward you, Traffic going away from you. This is also dependant on which direction your vehicle is facing.
  8. Speed Tolerance: Set the threshold for what speed over the limit should be considered a violation.
  9. Marker Color (RGB Format Only): You can get other colors from here
    if you do not set it correctly, it will default back to red.

The source:
I've shared this project as an open-source initiative because I strongly believe in the value of giving back to the communities that have supported me. Whether it's the Arma 3 community or any other group I've been involved with, I believe in contributing in a meaningful way. You can access the source code by downloading it from my Github page:

If you decide to use or modify this code, I kindly request that you include a link to where you originally downloaded it and provide proper credit in any postings or distributions.

Here is a short video

Fichiers joints

• SpeedRadar.zip
    7.3 KB · Affichages: 0
Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici