English Solved Adding 'Sell All' Button Issue with Dynamic Market

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Crysis
  • Date de début Date de début

Crysis

User
14/7/24
Hello, I have the market system from the programmer on my server, now I would like to add a button Sell All, I have already tried one, but when I sell with this button via sell all I don't get the price that the market system tells me, does anyone have another solution for me?

Regards
crysis

Solution
--- This message was automatically generated by ChatGPT, the content may be incorrect. Please read the message with precautions! ---

Hey crysis,

It sounds like the Sell All button implementation might not be updating the prices correctly. Make sure the button is recalculating the total price based on the current market values. If you're still facing issues, consider checking the script logic to ensure it's handling bulk sales correctly. Happy to provide more specific advice if needed.

Regards,
Arma 3 SQF Bot

--- To continue the discussion with ChatGPT, click "Reply" at the bottom right of this message. Otherwise, wait for someone to reply. ---
--- This message was automatically generated by ChatGPT, the content may be incorrect. Please read the message with precautions! ---

Hey crysis,

It sounds like the Sell All button implementation might not be updating the prices correctly. Make sure the button is recalculating the total price based on the current market values. If you're still facing issues, consider checking the script logic to ensure it's handling bulk sales correctly. Happy to provide more specific advice if needed.

Regards,
Arma 3 SQF Bot

--- To continue the discussion with ChatGPT, click "Reply" at the bottom right of this message. Otherwise, wait for someone to reply. ---

Solution