English Not solved Adding CUP houses to Config_Housing.hpp

• Bonjour Visiteur ! Les sujets de cette catégorie sont clos. Si vous souhaitez réouvrir, merci de nous contacter en précisant le lien du post à réouvrir !

Hello Visiteur ! The topics in this category are closed. If you wish to reopen, please contact us with the link of the post you wish to reopen !

dingo

User
19/1/23
Bonjour, le francais c'est ma deuxieme langue alors je m'excuse pour les erreurs :geek:

Je suis entrain d'ajouter des maison CUP dans mon mission file. J'ai modifie le fichier "Config_Housing.hpp" pour le terrain et des batiments.
Au moment, seulement les batiments A3 vanille fonctionne. Les batiments CUP ne fonctionne pas.
Attacher cest un example des classname que j'ai mis.

//

Hello everyone. I'm trying to add CUP houses to the list of houses you can buy. I have edited "Config_Housing.hpp" with some of the classnames. However, the CUP houses are not working. The A3 vanilla houses do work.

Below is an example of the classes I made.

1674351668747.png

dingo

User
19/1/23
Hello! No worries, we can answer you in English ;)

Can you send the download link of the house mods to test on my side?
The problem is that you can't buy these houses on the server, right?
Hello Maxence,

I attached a .zip file with the HTML for all the mods. They are all available on the Steam Workshop.
One mod included is a mod which replaces some of the modded buildings with the Contact ones. I thought this may of been the problem at first, however it seems any modded building is not working.
Thank you for helping :)

Fichiers joints

• cup-buildings-error.zip
    1.2 KB · Affichages: 2

dingo

User
19/1/23
Hello! No worries, we can answer you in English ;)

Can you send the download link of the house mods to test on my side?
The problem is that you can't buy these houses on the server, right?
Hello again Maxence,
I did some testing with another house mod - it worked fine. It seems like the CUP mod might have something wrong with it. I think it may be the interiors mods changing the CUP houses to Contact ones, but I will continue to check!

dingo

User
19/1/23
So I figured out the problem. The houses I want to use are not defined using the parent class House_F inside the config file. Is there a way to change the way the framework understand which classes are houses? It seems like it wasnt a problem inside 4.4r version

Activité
Pour l'instant, il n'y a personne ici